Riviera Bagno is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the rivierabagno.com website, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Company name: Riviera Bagno
Postal adress: 37 Boulevard Gambetta,
06110 Le Cannet
You can also contact us via email.
Processing related to forms management
Each form present on the rivierabagno.com website:
– Contact form
– Job offer response form
– Spontaneous application form
– Commercial information request form.
Limit the collection of personal data to what is necessary (data minimization) and specify:
– The purpose of collecting this data (purposes);
– The justification for collecting data about you (lawfulness);
– The legitimate interests we pursue, if applicable;
– Whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request (mandatory data is highlighted by an asterisk);
– Who may access the data (only Riviera Bagno in principle, unless otherwise specified in the form when transmission to a third party is necessary for the management of your request);
– The duration of the storage of the collected data;
– The fact that collected data may be transferred outside the European Union if necessary, and the guarantees that we provide as a result.
The personal data collected is processed using secure protocols and allows Riviera Bagno to manage requests received in its computer applications. Only the recipients of these requests have access to the collected data.
For any information or exercise of your rights with regards to data protection managed by Riviera Bagno, you can contact us:
– Via the contact form;
– By signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address: Batigreen, 68 bd Carnot, 06400, Cannes.
Cookie and audience measurement-related processing
When you browse this site, we collect several types of data:
– Information such as the operating system or browser type used
– Your IP address
– Data from cookies (such as Google Analytics)
– Part of your browsing history
– Number of visits,
– Number of pages viewed,
– Visitor activity on the site and their frequency of return.
How long are your data stored?
Data retention period:
– Information request to Riviera Bagno: 6 months after receiving the request
– Job application to Riviera Bagno: 2 months after receiving the request
– Talent pool: 2 years from receipt of the documents
– Contacting the data protection officer: Current calendar year + 5 years
– Newsletter subscription: Until the user unsubscribes
– Product purchase: Credit card information is only kept for the time needed to complete the payment transaction (legal requirement)
– Commercial information request (catalog request, quote request, free trial request, etc.): 3 years (CNIL recommendation: the contact details of a prospect who does not respond to any solicitation for 3 years should be deleted)
– Contest registration: 18 months after the end of the registration period
Personal data is retained for the periods indicated above unless: données à caractère personnel sont conservées pendant la durée indiquée ci-dessus, sauf si :
– You exercise one of the rights recognized by applicable data protection legislation, as provided below;
– A longer retention period is required under a legal or regulatory provision applicable to the Company.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
You can also obtain information about:
The purpose of the processing;
The categories of personal data concerned;
The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
The duration of storage of the data or the criteria used to determine this duration;
The existence of the right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, or to object to processing;
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
The available information about the source of data that was not collected from you;
The existence of automated decision-making;
Information on the transfer of data to a third country.
You may request that the data we hold about you no longer be used (right to limitation of processing). The data will then only be retained in our information system; any further use will only be with your consent.
You may also request the erasure of your data under the conditions provided by law (for example, by withdrawing your consent if applicable, or by objecting to the processing we carry out when it is based on a legitimate interest).
You may request that the data concerning you be erased or limited.
In exercising your right to portability, you may receive the data concerning you in a .csv, .txt, .xls format.
You may also transmit your personal data to third parties, without our being able to prevent it.
About your rights
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You also have a right to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes under the applicable regulations.
You can ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data processing or of data portability.
Finally, you can lodge a complaint with the authority responsible for compliance with personal data protection obligations (the CNIL for France or for other countries your local authority).
We will take the most appropriate measures to inform you, highlight the changes and ensure that you can continue to use this site with confidence.
If necessary, we may ask for your consent for the use of all or part of this site.